My fav person

Dear you, 

If you wanted to know tht I am here writing abt you w all my strengths while my tears flowing down. 

You, 
The one who always cheers me up,
During my ups and downs,
The one who always gives me your warm hug, 
Everytime you come back home.

A positive person,
Have a great personality, 
With your good-looking, 
Such a loving yet caring,
More sweet than honey,
Is you. 

I miss all your laughs,
Your voice, 
Your smile,
Your nice words,
Your attitude, 
And,
Everything abt you.

Sometimes I forget the real you.
Who you are?
What kind of person are you?
How's your looking? 
I forget
Since the day you left me.

I miss the day you brought me for the short escape,
The two of us on your black bike,
While me hugging you tightly, 
Your hands on mine,
Like you won't let me go.

But you're the one who gone.

I won't lie,
But it was so hard at first,
To face the reality, 
Tht you already gone,
But He gives me the strength,
To let you go.

I tried my best,
But it was hard,
To face the new days, 
Without you around,
But,
I did it well,
And it hurts me inside.

To you,
Thank you for being nice,
Took a good care of me,
Such a lovely brother,
A good listener,
Good at keeping our promises, 
Such a precious gift,
And no one can be replaced,
You.

Al-Fatihah,
Saiful Fitri Jamil 🥲




Comments

Popular Posts